Van der Valk
Housekeeping attendants Common Areas (m/f/d)
Van der Valk Hotel EindhovenFulltime/Parttime
Do you want to pursue your passion with the largest hospitable family? That's possible!
For our Housekeeping department, we are immediately looking for enthusiastic room attendants to join our team. This team consists of 40 interior caretakers who are part of the Facility Team. They ensure that all hotel rooms, public areas and back offices look squeaky-clean. As a housekeeping attendant you are responsible for the daily cleaning of the hotel rooms and the common areas. The swimming pool, sports center, the hotel bar, restaurants and all other public areas need to be taken care of. Your working day starts at 5:00 in the morning and ends around 1:00 pm.
Do you feel fulfilled when all the hotel rooms shine after a day of hard work? Would you like to work in a diverse, multicultural team with passionate and hardworking colleagues? And do you want to contribute to bringing a smile on the face of our guests when they walk into their hotel room? Then we are looking for you!
As a housekeeping attendant you are:
- A real go-getter; you like to roll up your sleeves and have an eye for cleanliness
- Flexible; available 7 days per week and during (public) holidays
- Hospitable; you will ensure a pleasant and comfortable experience for our guests during their stay with us
- In addition, you contribute to a cozy team atmosphere with your enthusiasm
What do we offer you as a Housekeeping attendant Common Areas at Van der Valk Hotel Eindhoven?
Nice working hours. You get up early so you can start at 5:00 am. This means that you will leave the hotel fulfilled at 1:00 pm. After work you will have enough time to enjoy the day.
About Van der Valk Hotel Eindhoven
Van der Valk Hotel Eindhoven is more than just a 4* hotel. In addition to our 263 rooms, 3 restaurants and sports facilities, we are among the top of the Dutch business market with 040 Congress & Events. Furthermore, the hotel will continue developing in the upcoming years with extra meeting rooms, hotel rooms and new food & beverage facilities. Within the hotel, flexibility, creativity and service are of paramount importance!
Advantages of working at Van der Valk Hotel Eindhoven
- Experience an informal culture within the international business hotel with a close-knitted team.
- Salary in accordance with the Horeca CAO
- Free use of fitness equipment at Toucan Sportsclub
- Employee discount on overnight stays at Van der Valk Hotels
- Employee discount in our restaurants
- Possibility to participate in collective health insurance
- Possibility to participate in training courses at Van der Valk Opleidingen
- Possibility to participate in the ‘Fietsplan’(Bicycle plan)
- Guidance in your professional development as a "Hospitality Expert"
- Hotel Eindhoven
- Minder dan 1 jaar
- Arbeidstijd per week